Yeah!!! I was awarded my first blogger award!!! Actually, I was awarded the "Kreativ Blogger" award twice! (So is that two separate awards if it's for the same award? I don't care! I'll take what I can get! :-) "Thank you's" to the lovely and talented Michelle Eaton and to the lovely and talented Shonna Bucaroff. Check out the fab work of these two wonderful artistas!!!
So here goes. 7 facts about me:
1. I was an actor in LA which meant that I did a lot of odds-and-ends jobs, including background work on a gob of television shows and a game show where I had to stay awake for 24 hours and then perform physical tasks while answering questions. The game-show bit is not all that different from my life now. :-) And the rest sounds way more glamorous than it was. But, oh, the stories...
2. I think Indian food is divine. I could go for that right now.
3. If I had the means and time to do it, I would be a total groupie for "WovenHand."
4. I danced for 18 years, and I have the creaky joints to show for it.
5. I successfully avoided diapers until I had a Boog of my own.
6. I enjoy a good cigar. BAD, I know!!!
7. I'm Scottish, German, Cherokee, and Osage. So I guess that makes me a Scotch-German-Native American.
And the 7 bloggers that I am bestowing the award to are (drumroll please!):
I know that I should probably write a new post, but leap with me. There is continuity here, I promise! These blog awards are fantastic, and what an amazing opportunity to be able to see each other's work and to gain insight about each wonderful artist and to offer feedback. It's just dawning on me how connected we are and how we are a part of something truly special! We are in a Handmade Revolution!
No matter if things are slow for you right now in finding your particular audience or if you are rockin' out, I am thankful to be a part of such an inspiring group!